[AccessD] MS Access popups that don't require clicking dialog buttons?

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Sep 15 09:05:13 CDT 2021

Hi Ryan

My Modern Box at:

https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.ModernBox

has an optional TimeOut argument:

Public Function MsgMox( _
    Prompt As String, _
    Optional Buttons As VbMsgBoxStyle = vbOkOnly, _
    Optional Title As Variant = Null, _
    Optional HelpFile As String, _
    Optional Context As Long, _
    Optional TimeOut As Long) _
    As VbMsgBoxResult

Full documentation here:

https://www.experts-exchange.com/articles/17684/Modern-Metro-style-message-box-and-input-box-for-Microsoft-Access-2013.html?preview=4im7XXHqYcs%3D

<quote>
You will notice that one feature compared to MsgBox and InputBox has been added: A timeout. This can be useful for unattended operation or other situations where you don't want the application to hang waiting for a user interaction.
</quote>