[AccessD] With / End With or not?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 09:38:39 CDT 2021

For me the question of techniques to speed up execution time should be
measured by the end user experience. If you have a technique to speed up
execution time of your code and that results in no discernable difference
in response time to the user then, if that technique results in less
readable and maintainable code, I would not use the technique.  If OTOH,
you can reduce response time to the user from say 5 second to .5 seconds
then the balance falls to Sacrificing some readability and maintainability
in favor of the user experience.

It is the user experience, IMO, that should be the criterion nby which we
judge the efficiency of our code.