[AccessD] Password Managers

Paul Wolstenholme Paul.W at industrialcontrol.co.nz
Sun Sep 19 16:21:21 CDT 2021

I also use LastPass and have survived for years without feeling the need to
go to the paid version (even while they once crippled the free version for
a month).

I recommend memorising a sentence and using that as the cue (sic - not
queue) for your password.
I would have trouble remembering DTdncb2tC19 directly but would find it
easier to remember 'Donald Trump did not consume bleach 2 treat Covid 19'
and that the first letters are used.  For peace of mind, try a sentence you
find pleasant and calming.

PS: That was not my password.

Paul