[AccessD] Keyboard shortcut to

Anita Smith anita at ddisolutions.com.au
Thu Sep 30 03:18:55 CDT 2021

Another shortcut I only just very recently found out about  - can't remember if it was on this list, so forgive me if you guys already posted about this:

I have a very wide screen in lieu of two screens - just prefer to work that way - anyhow, I'm forever dividing my screen into 2 halves (forms and code window.) I just found about a shortcut that will do that perfectly without faffing around with the windows.

[Windows Key] + Left or Right Arrow Key

This perfectly positions the screen into halves.

Oh and Gustav - I haven' forgotten the demo of the issue with Nvarchar. I will get to that eventually.

Hope this finds you all warm, well fed and covid free.

Anita