[AccessD] Fonts

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 20:15:05 CDT 2021

I would  stick with san-serif, although serif fonts have always been the
go-to for newspapers and some on-line info sites.

For sans-serif Calibri seems to be popular these days.  I find it easy on
the eyes, and it's a standard font so everybody's got it. So I use that
now.  (Used to be Arial but that is so last-century)