[AccessD] ,NET com dll with Access

dw-murphy at cox.net dw-murphy at cox.net
Tue Apr 5 12:24:30 CDT 2022

Hi Jim,

We use Office 32 for all computers. Dll is compiled to 32 bit application. I
have tried unregistering and re-registering the dll using 32 bit version of
regasm, Framework version v4.0.3.....
Have also directly referenced the latest version of the dll by browsing to
file location in Access references.

I wasn't aware of vba-web. Don't think it was around when we started these
projects 10 or more years ago. I am familiar with the VS environment and up
to this point have not had major issues. The change to TLS 1.5 and attendant
problem is baffling for me with little background in communication and OS
technology. I'm sure we will figure it out, but it is sure eating a lot of
time.

I'll check into VBA-Web for future projects.

Doug