[AccessD] \decompile

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:53:41 CDT 2022

I'm using Office 2010.  I opened the RIN app and browsed for MSACCESS.EXE.

This in the run box: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft
Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE"opens access.

Adding the path and file name of one of my clients' FEs opens the app:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE"
C:/Clients\AGR\AGR_FE_282.accdb
Adding the decompile switch pears to be doing the job:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office14\MSACCESS.EXE"
C:/Clients\AGR\AGR_FE_282.accdb /decompile

I don't know if any of this will be helpful, but if the decompile statement
is not in the save RUN commands, then I always browse to the location of
MSACCESS>EXE because i'll for sure make at least one mistake keying it
manually.