[AccessD] How to download office 2019 or 2021(2?)

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Apr 19 11:39:25 CDT 2022

Where the download should be taken from probably depends on who you paid for the version

And it will probably need you to enter the invoice number, or the licence number that probably arrived (or maybe will arrive) via email .

Even if you paid someone else for the licence code you can probably download from the Microsoft site.

That will probably want you to have a Microsoft login,
as in an email address.

For the MS login's and 'shop', I recommend using a general service (organisations) email such as Gmail  so the email you use is not tied to an ISP provider, or your usual working activities.
Changing loads of logins can be a pain if the corporate ISP changes
And you can point Outlook etc. to also download that specific Gmail messages.
And - also worth considering using a separate Gmail account as a never delete anything store of emails from all the other email id's you use
- but do remember whatever you send - BCC yourself so the store gets what you send as well as any attachments.

See
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/office/download-and-install-or-reinstall-microsoft-365-or-office-2021-on-a-pc-or-mac-4414eaaf-0478-48be-9c42-23adc4716658?msclkid=d32e1acabffc11ec857ef300eb4dc7c7

JimB