[AccessD] Hashing and encryption in VBA using Next Generation Cryptography (CNG) API from Microsoft

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Apr 21 11:35:54 CDT 2022

 I haven't had a chance to read through the articles entirely, but I've been
using these products:

https://www.cryptosys.net/index.html

 for encryption in VBA for quite a few years.  It's the fullest featured lib
out there for VBA up to this point.  Gustav's work may replace large parts
of it, but the lib has lots of helper functions as well and still may be
worth a purchase.

Jim.