[AccessD] ODBC driver for Access 2019 to MySQL

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 09:42:18 CDT 2022

 As a suggestion, delete the DNS's and re-create either prefixing or
suffixing the names with the bitness.   (i.e. MyDB_32)

 The reason is that there are two ODBC admin applets (one is in
C:\Windows\SysWOW64, which is for 32 bit DSNs, the other in
C:\Windows\System32 and is for 64 bit DSNs) and both are named odbcad32.exe

 Where the confusion really comes in is that both can show DSN's for the
other bitness depending on the type of DSN.   This was all done for
backwards compatibility, but it's confusing to no end.

 So it's best to always suffix the DSN names so you know what you are
looking at.

Jim.