[AccessD] ldb file

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 10:28:36 CDT 2022

Stuart:

I'm still waiting for a screenshot from the user with the  error message.
In the meantime I had him copy a file from his local drive to the folder on
the server where the undeletable ldb file is and then delete that file. So
does that establish that he has delete permissions in that folder?

TIA

Rocky