[AccessD] Percentage Gauge

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:12:21 CST 2022

On a datasheet I don't think you can make one cell wider than the rest in
its column like you can with Excel.

If you make the field (column) on the datasheet that will hold the bar say
2" wide, then you've got 2880 twips to play with.  I did this once by
putting a zero width label or text box (can't remember which) on the report
with the background set to black. Then during execution, I set the width of
that control to reflect the magnitude of the data it was representing. And
walla! a bar. In your case .02 (1/100th of the width) * percentage * 100
should give you a bar the with of the percentage.  This will work even with
a width of 1". Even 1/2" where each percent would be .005".