[AccessD] LatestBrightIdea4

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 14:40:18 CST 2022

I want to be able to publish databases for chapters for a book so that when
I show how to do some class thing, the reader can just click a button and
load all the stuff required to see what I am doing.  A bare db file with a
switchboard form.  Click the button to build out a database for chapter 1.
Etc.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2022 at 3:13 PM Jim Dettman via AccessD <
accessd at databaseadvisors.com> wrote:

> << I am testing the idea of exporting stuff and later building out a db by
> importing it back in.  >>
>

>  Nothing new there...that's what Max based Eat Bloat on.
>
>  You might also want to check into the Access templates:
>

> https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-a-template-to-create-an-acces
> s-desktop-database-d9354d47-e4ce-4efb-878b-c48f3650fb73
> <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/use-a-template-to-create-an-access-desktop-database-d9354d47-e4ce-4efb-878b-c48f3650fb73>
>
>  I know a couple of people have dug into those in the past.   Not sure if
> the format has ever been published though.
>
> Jim.

Colby Consulting