[AccessD] Lock File Problem

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Sat Feb 5 09:07:54 CST 2022

 I should add though that it doesn’t necessarily mean a quick fix.

 It depends on what (and who) broke things.  If the problem lies within the scope of the Access team, it should be a quick fix.   If it lies with the Windows guys....well, we're still waiting for the leasing problem to be fixed, it's now going on three years.

Jim.