[AccessD] Restoro

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 6 04:09:14 CST 2022

Defender links into the MS CLOUD for additional virus checking - in the options you can turn that off ( until the next major AV update sets it back to the default of ON)

Also - you may find that about 15 minutes after you turned it off, the AV gets to be back on

And - if you have any additional data stores  you may find that setting the AV  to EXCLUDE them from the checking would be a good start
you need to have  a partition letter in use before you can exclude it -
So a small USB stick and use the Manage Storage  facility to change it's letter from D: through to Z:
excluding as you go !

JimB