[AccessD] Restoro

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Feb 8 13:34:47 CST 2022

Actually - even better - Install Windows from scratch using a Windows ISO (Free download from MS) on a USB flash drive.  I set up a lot of computers every year and do this. It only installs windows crap then. I have a PowerShell script that I run that turns all of that off (but it's a moving target.) Then install the OEM driver updater only - never 3rd party driver updaters! E.g. Dell - Command Update not support assist unless you have a consumer model (avoid consumer models from anyone).

John B