[AccessD] Restoro

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Tue Feb 8 13:39:46 CST 2022

Spot on

John B

-----Original Message-----
From: AccessD <accessd-bounces+jbartow=winhaven.net at databaseadvisors.com> On Behalf Of Stuart McLachlan
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2022 6:34 PM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving <accessd at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Restoro

Something worth considering.

GMail lets you add "+anything" to your email.
Create a Gmail account just for all those sign ups

Something like SusansSubs1245 at gmail.com

Then when you sub to RecipesOnline, sub as
susanssubs12345+RecipesOnline at gmail.com.

That way, you'll know how those other outfits got your address and you can send anything containing that address direct to spam.