[AccessD] Ebook - classes and events

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:00:05 CST 2022

I am working on an ebook for what were emails to AccessD ages ago about
Microsoft Access classes and events.

I have a 60 page Word 97-2003 format document already written.  In fact I
have about 33 individual documents, each a "section" of the final document.

I would like to convert to a ODF (Libre office) format and solicit editors
to read and markup the documents.  This material is only the beginning of
the final product.  My intent is to move on to what a framework is and
actually building one.  I am also working on getting up to speed on Gethub
(All this material is out there on my GitHub site).

My intent is to build a method of importing demos from my GetHub site using
SaveAsText and LoadAsText.   Getting it loading from GitHub from inside of
an MDB is kind of the remaining pain point for me.  Anyone with GitHub
knowledge that would like to help me would be very much appreciated.

If there are any takers, please respond offline.

Thanks,

Colby Consulting