[AccessD] Question: How often do you run your remote table relinking code?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 13:51:15 CST 2022

Well in the article, ben uses a select statement that would only work on
the back end.  I just adapted it from a MySQL statement to a MSSQL
statement.  SELECT USER_NAME()  instead of whatever he had.

As long as that temporary querydef succeeds, the idea is any linked tables
with the trifecta of matching information (database, server, driver) match
the cached credential.... you're golden.