[AccessD] Question: How often do you run your remote table relinking code?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 20:32:04 CST 2022

I had table relinking code in a module which I imported into every FE/BE
app. The relinker is called only when the program opens and checks for
valid table links. So unless they move the back end, or I send a front end
update (which of course opens the find file dialog box so they can point to
it and relink the tables) the relinker code is never run. But I'm using
mdbs and accdbs for back ends.  Life is simple.