[AccessD] Option Groups in continuous forms break SQL Execute: (MULTI-ROW FETCH)?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 15:31:03 CST 2022

I suppose you’re right but it’s not like an option group is doing anything but applying a check or radio button based on the option value, so why would this control alone cause efficient multirow fetching to vanish? Enumerating a columns data doesn’t seem like a good enough reason.

Sent from my iPhone