[AccessD] Was thinking about swithing back to Outooke vut these nsssages are scaring me off

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Jan 5 05:32:04 CST 2022

I maintain specific  Gmail accounts for set purposes,
And aggregate them into the POP3 Outlook store that I maintain for historical
records with the setup NOT to delete messages as they get downloaded.
The POP3  store gets moved between folders - and to archive sets according to
the subject and date and target recipients ID.
With appropriate extra backups taken in case a service provider ceases providing
the required service.
While an 'unmanaged' set by dates is kept on the relevant providers store.

Just have to remember to BCC appropriate messages I send  to myself using
appropriate ID's for maintaining a live email environment copy on another
'backup' PC.

Basically, seems to me to be  the better parts of the various offerings

JimB