[AccessD] Can't find or open debug window

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Sun Jan 16 07:19:06 CST 2022

On 16 Jan 2022 at 7:38, Arthur Fuller wrote:

> Don't ask me how, but somehow I managed to lose y debug window.
> Ctrl+G doesn't do it, or if it does, then somehow it's not visible.
> Any ideas?
>
> --
> Arthur
> --
Do you mean the "immediate pane"?

> > On Thu, 23 Dec 2021 at 01:40, Arthur Fuller
> > <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I've done something to make my debug window go away. Thanks to the
> > keyboard
> > > I'm using, Akt-F11 is complicated, and Ctrl_G apparently does
> > > nothing.
> > Any
> > > ideas?
> > >
> > > --

My answer then:

Is there a grey border line above a thin blue line at the bottom of your VBE
window?

If so, the immediate window has got itself minimized - it happens at times :(

Hover your mouse over the grey line and the cursor should change to the
"vertical resize  (up/down arrows with a double horizontal line) and you can
drag it back into view.