[AccessD] Russina Keyboard

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 10:20:33 CST 2022

LOL, I guess you missed it.  I was referring to the SPELLING you used to
describe the keyboard.  I don;t actually have one, Russian or Russina.

Funny story however... I co-wrote a book back in the early 2000s.  The
publisher would give each author a handful of copies of the book to put on
the coffee table or give away.  One day I got a package in the mail with
about 5 copies of my book... IN RUSSIAN!

My entire family had a good laugh over that one.

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 9:16 PM Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> So how od *I* get one (without moving up to Access 2013.  Some of my
> clients still use 2010).

> On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 3:33 PM John Colby <jwcolby at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I do love my Russina keyboard! 😁
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 2:11 PM Rocky Smolin <rockysmolin2 at gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Dear List:
> > >
> > > I'm having trouble getting the russian language pack for my Office
> 2010.
> > > It downloads but then says there's nothing to do. But there are no
> > language
> > > packs installed.
> > >
> > > How can I get the Russian language pack?
> > >
> > > TIA
> > >
> > > Rocky
> > > --
> > >

> > --