[AccessD] A real puzzler

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 12:47:16 CST 2022

I have a pair of queries that depend on a table called Project_Summary_tbl.
Suddenly neither query runns. I get a message saying I don't have
permissions on this table. So I looked for the table in the table list and
it wasn't there. So I imported the table from an old backup of the BE, and
arrived as Project_summary_tbl1. I tried to rename it and was told there
already is an object called Project_Summary_tbl. So why can't I see it? Or
make it visible, or something?
Maybe I should create a new database and import everything from the current
BE. I don't know if that will work. I've never seen a situation like this
before.

--
Arthur