[AccessD] Late Lessons from 9/11

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 18:06:56 CST 2022

I got a 128 from a friend who had a busines of printing on all kinds of
premiums and giveaways.  Anyway, I helped him shut down his business and he
had stacks of these 128s.  I tried one - very slow data transfer when
you're trying to store 10s of GBs. I didn;t think it was practical.  Ecven
if you do, there's your data backed up next to the machine that's going
down in the fire.  Along with your 128s.

Offsite is the only way to perfect that security.