[AccessD] Ribbon context

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:40:34 CST 2022

Yes, I could but if the user navigates to another menu via one of the
AutoKeys buttons I have assigned, I need the delete button to contextually
enable/disable itself if they go back to the tab in question, which is why
the OnActivate event seems like a logical choice, because it kicks off
again if you have the form open and go back to the tab.