[AccessD] Ribbon context

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 11:44:20 CST 2022

The problem is it doesn't contextually change if you change forms with tabs
in the Open/Close events.  OnActivate seems like the best place, but let us
say we're in a form where it's deactivated through invalidation and they
open a new form that basically has no requirements to contextually
disable/enable the button. It stays disabled, because the new form was
opened and has NO code to invalidate the ribbon control. So it stays
disabled.

Keeping forms open and using tabs is why I needed to figure out a way to
add the calling code to every single OnActivate event on every form,
nearest I can tell.