[AccessD] Still no debug window

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 19:47:45 CST 2022

I had something similar happen with the Find dialog box in VBA. My code is
on the right display, the db container on the left with the frms, etc..
Somehow the Find box got behind the db container and so every time I
pressed a key I got a beep.  Drove me crazy.  Finally shut down Access with
the Task Manager because I couldn't get a cursor to the close box.
Happened 3-4 times before I finally discovered the VBA find dialog box
behind the form on the left display.