[AccessD] bill's question

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:47:10 CST 2022

Thank you John! I will check it out. My problem is cornea scarring. Has
progressed rapidly in 3-4 years. I have sclera lenses but eyes don’t
produce enough moisture and the eye under the lens dries, and vision just
sort of goes opaque/dim. I have reduced my schedule to 20 hrs a week (15
hrs screen time a week).

I was planning to look into vocational assistance. The disability insurance
carrier is really poor about getting back to me.