[AccessD] New WebBrowserControl

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 17:50:55 CDT 2022

LOL.  As I was sayin'

>From my reading the issue seems to be that it (the old one) was tied to the
IE dll and which (while still in Windows) has died an inglorious death.
And my client's overzealous IT actually sensed it trying to run and locked
it out!!!  Which is why I switched to XMLHttp for reads but that doesn't
help for writes.

There does not seem to be an equivalent for dealing with Chrome (on which
Edge is built), at least in the VBA space.

So there we are.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 6:27 PM David Emerson <newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi Listers,
>

> Does anyone have any links to information on this?  It seems to have
> disappeared from the Microsoft 365 Roadmap.
>

> Regards
>

> David Emerson
>
> Dalyn Software Ltd
>
> Wellington, New Zealand