[AccessD] Moving on to Fonts

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 19:41:47 CDT 2022

Since I have Stuart's attention...

When I put up a line of text, I can use the face html tag and use a small
selection of fonts.

When I click in the control, the editor allows me to edit the font to any
font on my computer (it appears).  However, the html in the control itself
does not change, IOW if I read it back out of the text box and print it to
the debug window, it is still what I wrote in there.  But the display shows
what I did to it in the editor on the tool bar.

It is as if the control stores what I write into it somewhere else, but
keeps the "text" property as what I wrote.  then if I edit it with that
little editor, it stores that somewhere and displays THAT.

Bizarre functionality.

My question to those more knowledgeable than I, Is there any way to
actually use those other fancy fonts with my <font face = FontX> tag.  I
understand the limitations of "what is on MY computer" but still.  I am
totally unable to display things other than bog standard.

Colby Consulting