[AccessD] Moving on to Fonts

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 09:54:27 CDT 2022

Yea, my usage is just for displaying messages in color, specific fonts and
sizes etc.  It is possible that we may put it into our product later, but
really again just to spice up the form for display.  Not really looking to
create a web page from it.

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 9:48 AM Stuart McLachlan <stuart at lexacorp.com.pg>
wrote:

> As an aside, the  HTML used in Rich Text textboxes is an old version (HTML
> 3 ? ).

> obsolete in
> HTML 5 (in 2014), so be cautious about using it in web pages.
>

> On 13 Jul 2022 at 23:33, Stuart McLachlan wrote:
>
> > I've just built a little tool to make it easy to the get  HTML behind
> > a Rich Text textbox. It's a single form accdb.
> >
> > Just a simple form with two textboxes, one Rich Text and one Plain
> > Text plus a button. Enter your text into the RT textbox with all the
> > formatting you want, click thebutton and the HTML is copied into the
> > plain text box - you can then copy it and use it elsewhere ( even iin
> > a HTML web page :) )
> >
> > Grab it from https://camcopng.com/download/RichTextHTMLView.zip
> >

> > --

Colby Consulting