[AccessD] Moving on to Fonts

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 13 17:58:50 CDT 2022

Just did a quick test.  Using RichTextHTMLView.accdb, it becomes trivial to create
something like

mmm yy") & "</strong></font> at <font

and paste it into a RT textbox in a report header.

Just  enter something like DD in the original RT box where you want the date and replace it
with " & format$(now(),"d mmm yy") & "  ( same for time), double up any double quotes
such as the ones around  #4F81BD, and wrap the whole thing in ="....."

--
Stuart