[AccessD] Putting it all together

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 21:19:13 CDT 2022

BTW something I didn't realize is that the enum in the header of a class,
being public, can be seen and used by other classes.  In the past I always
placed the enum in a module, but that breaks the "place with the code"
rule.  Of course any other class utilizing the enum needs this class to be
there but...

And round we go.

Colby Consulting