[AccessD] HTML Align

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 09:52:38 CDT 2022

I'm temporarily giving up.  I figured out the original issue

'    Select Case mintAlign
'        Case enumAlign.eCenter
'            mstrFormatted = "<div align=center>" & mstrFormatted
'            'mstrFormatted = "<div align=" & strInteriorQuotes & "center"
& strInteriorQuotes & ">" & mstrFormatted & "</div>"
'        Case enumAlign.eLeft
'            mstrFormatted = "<div align=left>" & mstrFormatted
'            'mstrFormatted = "<div align=" & strInteriorQuotes & "left" &
strInteriorQuotes & ">" & mstrFormatted & "</div>"
'        Case enumAlign.eRight
'            mstrFormatted = "<div align=right>" & mstrFormatted
'            'mstrFormatted = "<div align=" & strInteriorQuotes & "right>"
& mstrFormatted & "</div>"
'    End Select
'    mstrFormatted = mstrFormatted & "</div>"

but...

The text box does stuff as it formats including, if I do the above it
inserts <div> </div> between each line and then all hell breaks
loose.  Extra lines between my stuff, "line too long for text box" errors
etc.

So, unless a brighter mind that I solves this, I'm giving up and moving on.

Colby Consulting