[AccessD] VBA Offline Help

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Jul 27 21:51:24 CDT 2022

Some clown at MS decide that anyone using an Access version after 2013 would always
have a good internet connection and made F1 go to an MS website for every little syntax
lookup in VBA.  They didn't think about people like me :(

(Just like the drive to force everyone to Office365! )

I get really p***ed of when I just want to look up something basic.

I've just found a site with the last version of VBA offline Help for Access, Powerpoint,Word
and Excel Object models converted to .CHM.

It's not perfect, but at least I can now lookup a lot of things when developing if the internet is
down (not uncommon)  or when I am out of range of  any internet connection (very common
when travelling around PNG).

https://github.com/OfficeDev/VBA-content/tree/05ff9681074194e2f66f1d8ee36acceb7a906b
6b/VBA/Offline-Docs