[AccessD] VBA Offline Help

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 19:17:34 CDT 2022

My read is that it uses IE to render the file.  If so it probably won't
work at this client since it shut down my access IE control when IE tried
to open in the control.  Their IT somehow figures out that IE is trying to
open and prevents it.

That is why I went with my XMLHttp thing.  My partner is supposed to get my
code tested for that but so far has not.

Colby Consulting