[AccessD] Retrieving output param from stored procedure (ADO CMD Param)

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 15:32:00 CDT 2022

AFAIK I'm using 6.x but I'll have to check in the morning whether or not
the constants actually exist in my reference file.

Either way I don't "need" the NVARCHAR or "LONG" types, I just need
something sane VARCHAR(50) is more than enough.. but adVarChar gives the
same message IIRC.

I spent way too much time banging my head on it and then I found a stack
overflow post that suggested using adBSTR, which worked!