[AccessD] Retrieving output param from stored procedure (ADO CMD Param)

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jun 13 21:40:19 CDT 2022

Your ADO return variant needs to be the same type  as your SP is returning.
BSTR = null terminated wide string.  That must be what your SP is returning.
That's why other data types are retunring "item not found..."
Just assign it a string and it should work fine.

If your SP returns a numeric value, then adINT or whaterver should work fine.