[AccessD] Rich Text pagination in reports?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 16:25:24 CDT 2022

I was attempting to convert our plaintext narrative to Rich Text for better
formatting, if anything.

We soon discovered that any rich text that exceeds the size of the text box
for one page with "can grow" enabled, repeats itself (partially?) and then
cuts off.

Here's examples reported before:
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/648dd3a2-28c1-4f0d-853c-ef932c58519f/bug-rich-text-box-with-cangrow-true-cut-off-in-access-report?forum=accessdev

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/b92b2c1c-0885-48f0-a172-2b0be835e3fa/access-report-rich-text-textbox-cut-off-in-print-preview?forum=accessdev

I've tried some of the workarounds with different fonts, but did not find
any luck there. We are using Times New Roman 12.

Has anyone experienced this, or if Shane is listening can this be fixed?
One of the threads claims Microsoft is aware of the issue, but I'm finding
nearly decade old posts on this so it's clearly been a long time with no
remedy.