[AccessD] xml tables

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:16:36 CDT 2022

Does anyone have a good resource on how to work with xml tables?  I have an
application where I read the html from a web page.  This HTML has a table
of info about a user and I need to parse out specific pieces and pull it
into my database.  The data is in a table, with all of the associated table
and field tags.

I do a brute force parse to extract what I want but I just know that there
is a way to pull the table out and iterate the rows.  I like clean and
brute force parse is NOT clean.

I am currently referencing the Microsoft XML v6.0 for working with xml. I
don't use it much and have minimal knowledge of it.  Any tips or example
code would be appreciated.

Colby Consulting