[AccessD] xml tables

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:05:58 CDT 2022

John,
  Here's an example of shredding using XQuery (my preferred way) vs OpenXML:

https://dbfiddle.uk/?rdbms=sqlserver_2019&fiddle=33bc1cc4679964acf85fadbca3ba55d4

https://i.imgur.com/ZaTAcZE.png

So if you have a way to shred the XML and stuff into a table (a stored
procedure for example) to do what you want with the data on the front end I
find is MUCH easier than trying to parse with Micorosft XML 6.0.