[AccessD] xml tables

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Jun 27 23:40:14 CDT 2022

In that case,  brute force is about the only way to do it.

( a mix of <td>, <TD>, <Td> is  quite possible :) )
and you can have </td>  or </ td> (or even </       td>
Also they can contain all sorts of additional info (styles, alignment, IDs etc).
The actual data between <td> tags can also contain all sorts of formatting tags (which may
or may not be paired (e.g. <br />)

In addition, there may or may not be a row containing column names in <th> tags

To say nothing of nested table where you have a complete table inside a single <td> pair :(

--
Stuart