[AccessD] xml tables

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Jun 28 01:34:19 CDT 2022

Hi John

As the very first, try to download that page to a file, and then - in Access - create a link to this file.
If in luck, Access will recognize the table within the file. When linked, you can read and manipulate the data as you would do for any other table.

I guess you have code to download a web page; if not, you can use one of those found in my module internet.bas here:

https://github.com/GustavBrock/VBA.PictureUrl

/gustav