[AccessD] Access 365 v2206 report formatting bug (June 29, 2022 update)

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:17:51 CDT 2022

In case anyone wants to see the reproduction if you are running v2206:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nzhHf3SZHKvHBarTuWMl0EV3KbQVcBXg/view?usp=sharing

An empty database with a lone report. Textboxes, Labels, Rectangles,
Subdatasheets, OptionGroups etc either don't draw, or partially draw their
borders.