[AccessD] Is it just me?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 18:39:20 CST 2022

For an indie like myself we have to include the functions that we're paid
to include.  You're right and I have had this discussion with clients many
times. In the end it's my job to work some magic that keeps the form from
looking like the cockpit of a 737.  One thing I do is use pop up forms for
data that's not needed except very occasionally.  So a whole chunk of form
doesn't appear until needed.