[AccessD] Bold In an Email

Jim Dettman jimdettman at verizon.net
Thu Mar 3 08:31:39 CST 2022

Rocky,

This:

myItem.body = myItem.HTMLBody & " <b style='color:red;'>*** This is a
blended course, so please send out the prework and testing instructions. We
will be doing the certificates on this.</b>"

is making the new text fall outside of the end HTML tag  (</HTML>) because
the body property was already set somewhere else.

What you want to do is first build up the entire body, then set myItem.body
only once.   If you do that, the tail end if your body would end up looking
like this:

<BR><FONT FACE="Calibri">Type:                             In Person
</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<b style='color:red;'> *** This is a blended course, so please send
out the prework and testing instructions. We will be doing the certificates
on this.</b>
</BODY>
</HTML>

Jim.