[AccessD] Office Installation

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 7 13:50:43 CST 2022

You do not say what the office version is, or it's installation date
I suspect the Office licence for the already installed version may not have been
transferred with the system.

I have retained my copy of Office 2010 on a system so I can do some things such
as charts  where the MS-365 workings are not as easy as in the old version.
Just need to make sure the versions are in specified (and different) folders
And be aware that some fixes may alter the associations to the last version
fixed.
Also -- for some updates you will need either the install CD/DVD  or to keep the
install setup files that were put onto the system when that version was
installed

Also - remember that 2010 is no longer supported so using it on suspect files,
or letting it go online can be very upsetting.

JimB