[AccessD] Report Charts Shrinking

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Wed Mar 16 21:01:26 CDT 2022

Hi Listers,

I have an accdb with a report which is just a textbox for the heading, and a
single chart (line graph).  Up to the middle of last December the graph was
displaying correctly and covering the full width of the page.

Since December, in the copy the client is running the graph looks like it
has shrunk to 50 % of its size.  The header is still the same size, and the
graph border is the same size, but the actual graph inside the border is
smaller.  When I run it on my computer the graph is showing the correct
size.

No changes to the software were done at the time.  The last change was done
in March last year.

I have checked the References and they are the same on both computers.

Googling has not helped.  Has anyone come across this problem?

Regards

David Emerson

Dalyn Software Ltd

Wellington, New Zealand